There are several reasons why you might like to create a new products in ChannelGrabber. Maybe you've just taken delivery if a new item that you've never sold before, or maybe you need to create a new "master" or "component" product for a bundle... Whatever your reason, ChannelGrabber has got you covered!
This guide covers how to manually create a new single product within the CG interface. If you'd prefer to create products in bulk from data in a spreadsheet, check out our other guide on how to Create New Products in Bulk ;)
1. Navigate to your main Products page:
2. Click on the Add button:
3. Click on the Enter Product Name box to enter your product title:
4. To upload your image(s) for the product, click the Choose File button and select the image file (JPEG format is advised) from your computer (you can upload multiple images if needed, one after the other):
5. In the table below the image upload, select an image to use as the primary product image, then enter the SKU and available Quantity for the product. The default Stock Mode will usually be "List All" which means that all the available quantity will be sent to your channels if you chose to list this item to your marketplaces (find out more on this topic in our guide to using different stock rules). Ignore the other fields on this section as they are for variation products:
6. Underneath the compulsory product fields, you have the option to add further product details to help with other processed such as courier labels. You can enter the Weight in kilograms, and the Width, Height and Depth of the item in centimetres:
7. Lastly, if you are VAT Registered, you can set the VAT Rate for the item:
8. When you're all done, simply click the Create Product button and voilá! A shiny new product is added to your ChannelGrabber inventory!