1. Go to Settings > Channel Management > Sales Channels and click on Manage next to the relevant Amazon account:
2. Within your Amazon account settings, under the Messages / Emailing Invoices section, you'll see a "Messages Email":
3. Copy this email address then open a new tab in your browser and log into your Amazon Seller Central account.
4. At the top right hand corner, click on Settings > Account Info:
5. Click onto the Your Seller Profile link:
Then for each marketplace you'll see a Customer Service Email and Customer Service Reply Email. Click on Edit at the top right of the Seller Information box to update these:
6. Paste the email address that you copied from ChannelGrabber, into both the Customer Service Email and the Customer Service Reply To Email and click on Submit at the bottom of the page:
7. You will also need to navigate to Settings > Notification Preferences > Messaging > Buyer Messages, and enter your Messages Email in here.
All Done! ChannelGrabber will begin to download any new messages you receive from now on.