1. First of all, please open a tab in your browser and login to your Amazon Seller Central account using the primary user's email and password for your Amazon account - this is crucial in order to make sure you have the permissions needed to authorise ChannelGrabber's access.
2. If you don't already have ChannelGrabber open, please open a new tab in the same browser, login to your ChannelGrabber account and then click on the Settings button to access your ChannelGrabber settings:
3. Under Channel Management, click on Sales Channels, which will show you an overview of any accounts you already have connected:
4. On the right hand side you will see a drop-down box where you can select which marketplace you would like to connect with. Select your desired marketplace then click the Add button:
5. You will be forwarded to Amazon and be given the Amazon MWS Licence Agreement to read. Once you have read and accept these terms, please tick both boxes to confirm this, then click the Next button:
6. On the following page, click the Continue button:
7. You will now be forwarded back to ChannelGrabber to complete the connection by adding a Display Name (to help you identify different accounts within the same channel) and allocating a Trading Company to your Amazon account. When you have done this, click the Submit button:
8. This will add your Amazon account into ChannelGrabber and it will now be ready to use. You can return to your Sales Channels settings to view the account you have just added, and if you need to amend any of these settings in future, you can click Manage, or to remove an account that you no longer require, you can click Delete:
We hope this guide is helpful, but if you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us our Support Team via the integrated chat feature (lower right corner of any ChannelGrabber page).