You can create manual orders in ChannelGrabber to allow you to process sales from sources other than your connected channels, which will also help to keep your stock management accurate in ChannelGrabber too.
From the upper navigation bar in ChannelGrabber , hover over the Orders button and click on the option to Create New Order, or if you are already on the Orders page, click the Manual Order button at the lower right of the page (above the chat button):
2. If you have more than one Trading Company set up in ChannelGrabber, select the trading company you wish to use for the manual order at the top left of the page:
3. Enter the SKU or part of the product title that you want to add to the order in the search bar, then click the Search button to show a list of matching products/variations:
4. ChannelGrabber will display a list of any products or SKUs that match what you have searched and will provide the current stock level that you have available. To add an item to the manual order, check/adjust the quantity to add by using the arrows to add or subtract, or by typing the number into the quantity field, then click the Add button:
The list will remain available in case you want to select multiple items to add to the order, then you can simply click off the list/anywhere else on the order to close the search results when you have added all the necessary items to your order.
5. Once you have selected your product(s), you can specify the currency and the item price as needed and ChannelGrabber will calculate the line total based on the item price and how many you have added:
6. If applicable, you can apply a discount to the order by clicking the Add Discount button, then entering the amount of discount you need to apply, and the order Subtotal will adjust accordingly:
7. You can add a Shipping Method to your order (you can create a new method or in future after you have created one, you can start typing a previously used method and it will offer you an auto-complete option) then add the shipping price:
Once you have created a shipping method in your manual order, you can map this to another shipping method/courier etc. in the Shipping Aliases settings if you wish.
8. If there is any message that needs to be added to the order, you can enter it in the Buyer Message section:
9. Next, enter the buyer’s Billing Information. When you reach the address, you can enter the postcode or first line of the address and ChannelGrabber will provide a list of suggestions for you to use. If you would rather enter the address manually, click the “Enter Manually” button:
For the Shipping Information, ChannelGrabber will default to using the billing info, but if you need to enter a separate shipping address, simply un-tick the box then enter the shipping details separately:
10. If there is any alert that needs to be added to the order, you can enter it in the Order Alert section:
11. If there are any additional notes you need to add to the order, you can type them into the Notes section then click on the Create Note button:
12. When you have added all the details required to your manual order, click on the Create Order button then click Yes on the pop-up message, or if at any point you want to abandon the order, click the Back To Orders button:
13. Your order will automatically be created with the payment status as “Awaiting Payment”. Once the payment has cleared, then from the main Orders page, simply click onto the Order ID/Product Info section for the Manual Order to amend the order, then click the Mark as Paid button:
The Payment Date will be added and the order will automatically update to the New status:
From this stage onward, you can treat the manual order just like an order from one of your channels, so all the same filtering and bulk actions can be used.