If you need issue different invoices to different channels you will need to set up some trading companies. You can manage, add and delete Trading Companies via the My Account page.
1. To access the My Account page, click on your company name/email in the top right hand corner of your navigation bar:
2. You will automatically be taken to the Company Details page.
3. Your registered/legal company details are displayed first, then your Trading Companies details can be found at the bottom of the page.
4. To ADD new details click on the New Trading Company button on the right hand side of the page:
5. This will open a form so that you can enter your new trading details. Once you have added these details click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
6. You can now return to the Company page. Clicking on Duplicate next to an existing trading company will copy the selected details and into a new trading company, which can then be edited as needed:
Clicking on Delete, will remove the selected Trading Company from your settings:
This may affect your invoice settings so please be careful and check what this may affect before you delete a Trading Company.