Our Shopify integration works much like eBay and Amazon, so you can have the full range of functionality for importing products from your webstore, then activating stock management and managing your Shopify orders too!
1. To get started, please navigate to your Settings > Channel Management > Sales Channels page:
2. On the top right corner, you will see a drop-down box next to an Add button. Click this to see a list of channels you can connect to, then select Shopify and click the Add button:
3. First you will be prompted to enter your Shopify shop name, in the format "myshop.myshopify.com" then click the Link Account button:
4. You will then be prompted to log in to your Shopify store in order to allow ChannelGrabber access:
5. Once verified, you'll be taken back to your ChannelGrabber account and into the "Manage" section for your Shopify store. Here you can set the Display Name and Trading Company that you want to use for your Shopify webstore in ChannelGrabber, then click Save and you're all done!
You may now want to check out our guides on: