Our Shopify integration works much like eBay and Amazon, so you can have the full range of functionality for importing products from your webstore, then activating stock management and managing your Shopify orders too!
Please start from your Chrome browser in a standard, non-Incognito window/tab, or if you are using Incognito mode, please allow Chrome to accept third party cookies in the browser settings, to ensure that your browser settings do not block the Shopify authorisation process.
1. To get started, please navigate to your Settings > Channel Management > Sales Channels page:
2. On the top right corner, you will see a drop-down box next to an Add button. Click this to see a list of channels you can connect to, then select Shopify and click the Add button:
3. You will be taken to the Shopify App Store and directly onto the ChannelGrabber App listing.
4. Click the "Add app" button and you will be asked to authorise the connection from within your Shopify store settings.
5. Click the “Install app” button and you will be taken back into your ChannelGrabber account where you can then complete the channel settings for your newly connected Shopify channel.
6. Once verified, you'll be taken back to your ChannelGrabber account and into the "Manage" section for your Shopify store. Here you can set the Display Name and Trading Company that you want to use for your Shopify webstore in ChannelGrabber, then click Save and you're all done!
You may now want to check out our guides on: