Our BigCommerce integration works much like eBay and Amazon, so you can have the full range of functionality for importing products from your webstore, then activating stock management and managing your BigCommerce orders too!
1. To get started, please navigate to your Settings > Channel Management > Sales Channels page:
2. On the top right corner, you will see a drop-down box next to an Add button. Click this to see a list of channels you can connect to, then select BigCommerce and click the Add button:
3. You will then be prompted to log in to your BigCommerce store in order to allow ChannelGrabber access:
4. You will be forwarded to the BigCommerce App Catalogue entry for ChannelGrabber "Simple Stock and Order Management" then click the Install button:
5. You will be asked to verify that you want to install the ChannelGrabber app on your BigCommerce store. Please click the Confirm button:
6. Once verified, you'll be taken back to your ChannelGrabber account and into the "Manage" section for your BigCommerce store. Here you can choose if you would like ChannelGrabber to auto-import your listings, and also set the Display Name and Trading Company that you want to use for your BigCommerce webstore in ChannelGrabber, then click Save and you're all done!
You may now want to check out our guides on: