Setting Up a Parcelforce Account
If you already have live details for Parcelforce, you can skip the testing phase and add these details directly. To do this, click on the link below to add your credentials then proceed to step 10 of this guide:
Connecting a Parcelforce Account
1. Go to Settings >> Shipping Channels:
2. From the drop-down menu on the top right of the page, select “Parcelforce” then click on the Add button:
3. You'll be presented with a form which requests your account connection details from Parcelforce. Please populate the required details and click on the Submit Request button at the bottom of the page:
4. Your Parcelforce account manager will send you the “Data Exchange Agreement” to complete and send back to them.
5. You will then receive your Parcelforce “Test Express Link API Connection Details”. Once you have these, please go to Settings >> Shipping Channels. The status on the Parcelforce profile will be “Pending”. Please toggle the “Enable” switch for Parcelforce from “OFF” to “ON”:
6. Please enter your ExpressLink Username, ExpressLink Password and Contract Number provided by Parcelforce, leave the “Are these live credentials?” box un-ticked for now, then click on the Link Account button:
7. You will be forwarded to your Parcelforce management page, where you can set a display name and associate Parcelforce with a Trading Company if you wish, then click on the Save button:
8. If your Parcelforce Account Manager has requested for you to provide any test labels, you can follow this this guide – Printing Shipping Labels with a Label Printer - to print off your test labels from ChannelGrabber.
9. When you and/or Parcelforce have checked and are happy with the labels, you will need to email Parcelforce again to request your “Live Express Link API Connection Details” (you can skip testing and jump right to this stage if you have already obtained the live credentials).
10. Once Parcelforce have returned your live account details, please go to Settings >> Shipping Channels and on the Parcelforce profile, click the Manage link:
11. Click on the Renew Connection button:
12. Enter your new LIVE ExpressLink Username, ExpressLink Password and Contract Number and this time, make sure you tick the “Are these live credentials?” box, then click on the Link Account button to finalise the connection:
13. The final step is to check your Parcelforce account settings, to specify the communication services between Parcelforce and your customer. Simply tick into the box for each service you want to activate, then click the Save button:
Once saved, you can move into any other area of your ChannelGrabber account to continue with your daily tasks.
Creating & Printing Labels
If you have not already set up Shipping Aliases then we recommend that you do this first to make the shipping process more efficient/automated.
Then you can follow one of these guides depending on what kind of stationery/printer you are using for your labels: