We have now released our new Royal Mail solution to allow you to create and print Royal Mail labels within ChannelGrabber.
Connecting with Royal Mail OBA
1. First, please login to your ChannelGrabber account and navigate to Settings > Channel Management > Shipping Channels
2. Click the drop-down menu on the top right corner of the page, select Royal Mail OBA and then click the Add button:
3. You will be presented with an application form. Please complete all necessary fields.
The Royal Mail Posting Location should be a 10 digit number - found on copies of previous OBA sales orders
Click the Submit Details button at the bottom of the form when you're done:
4. This will then submit your request to Royal Mail, who will take approx. 3-5 working days to return your account credentials to ChannelGrabber.
In the meantime, ChannelGrabber will create a shipping profile for Royal Mail OBA on your account settings, but it will be marked as Disabled initially while we wait for the confirmation to come back from Royal Mail. You can change the Display Name, which is internal in ChannelGrabber, to anything you like, and you can also associate the Royal Mail account with the necessary Trading Company (if you have some setup in CG):
5. That's it! We will handle the rest of the integration process for you as soon as Royal Mail authorise your connection request, and we would expect the whole process to take no more than a week from when you first submit your OBA form in CG, and in many cases it will probably be quicker than that.
Our Support Team will reach out to you to let you know once the connection is verified and you can start to generate Royal Mail labels and manifests from within your ChannelGrabber account :) Yay!
Preparing to Ship with Royal Mail via ChannelGrabber
If you have not already done so, we recommend that you should set up Shipping Aliases to automate as much of this process as possible by setting default couriers and shipping services for your orders.
You can also Add Weights and Dimensions to Products to streamline the label creation process as well, but this is not compulsory to add these before processing labels, as these can always be added (and saved) "on the fly" in the Orders > Ship interface when processing the labels instead, if you prefer.